KOREAN SUJI MICRODOTTING EYEBROW EMBROIDERY COURSE
Korean Suji Microdotting Eyebrow Embroidery
Isabella Aesthetics adopt the newest, latest, one-of-its-kind Korean Suji Microdotting Eyebrow Embroidery technique and our plant based semi-permanent pigments are stringently selected. Using our signature embroidery techniques, the semi-permanent pigments will be infused into the epidermis layer of the skin that will enhance the shape of your brows instantly.
Our latest specialized Korean Suji Microdotting Technique is adopted to create a natural looking pair of brows with soft, gentle and light korean suji micro dotting incisions.
Course Objectives: To equip participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to perform Korean Suji Microdotting eyebrow embroidery confidently.
Course Pre-requisites: Participants do not need to have any experience at all in the relevant field.
Course Duration: 2 Days, 10:00am to 630pm
Class Size: 1-5 Participants (1:1 Class available too)
- Introduction to Eyebrow Embroidery
- Pre-Consultation with client prior to treatment.
- Mastering the skill to customize various brow shapes to match different facial features.
- How to prepare your workstation prior to Eyebrow Embroidery
- Understanding Colour Mixing for Eyebrow Corrections
- Detailed study of the entire embroidery procedure.
- Understanding the list of After-Care advise for clients
- Practicing Embroidery on Practice Skin
- Demonstration of Procedure on Live Model
- Re-cap on the course
- Question & Answer Session
- Award of Certification to candidates
Full Course Materials Provided:
- Eyebrow Pigments – 3 colours
- Embroidery Pen – 1 Set
- Korean Suji Needles – 10
- Practice Skin – 1
- Pigment Ring Cups – 10
- Anesthesia Cream – 1 Tube
- Eyebrow Shaping Knife – 1
- Eyebrow Pencil – 1
$2,888 Usual Price
Now $1,580 Nett